Do you want to buy some Little Good Knits for a loved one but aren’t sure which style or size they’d prefer? A Little Good Knits virtual gift card is the ideal solution 🙂 After selecting the purchase amount, you can enter the gift card recipient’s email address and your message. Your gift card recipient will then receive a unique discount code for future purchases with us.
- The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
- A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
- Your gift card is valid for a period of 24 months from the date of gift-card purchase, following which they expire automatically. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
- Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an in-store purchase or online order.
- Only one gift card may be used per online order. In-store, there is no limit on the number of gift cards that may be used in one transaction.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
- You are solely responsible for the safekeeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your gift card is lost or stolen, we are unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. We cannot be held responsible for the any balance lost on a gift card as a result of theft or fraud. We cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the card number and/ or PIN have become known to another party.
Governing Law and jurisdiction
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.